What is IPM?
This IPM (Integrated Program in Management)- IIM integrated course is intended to get your admission into IIM (Indore and Rohtak). It incorporates live lectures, along with eBooks, recorded videos, assignments, higher maths module, and mock tests.
This course program has been explicitly intended to assist you with acclimating yourself with various kinds of ideas and questions that are pertinent to the selection test. Utilize the constrained time accessible to learn easy routes, stunts and other supportive tips from our master personnel.
Tips to prepare for IPMAT 2020
Read beneath to discover different tips on the best way to plan for IPMAT 2020
1. Cover the fundamental ideas of Maths and Grammar from class 6 to class 10, overhaul them routinely and practice addresses dependent on these ideas. Additionally, spread class 11 and 12 Maths.
2. Practice simple to medium degree of difficult questions for each section. Furthermore, study every topic that you feel can be your strength.
3. Set 1-2 hours day by day for your IPMAT preparation. With center being around day by day Maths practice, 1-2 RC sections, Grammar, and Vocab. Set 1 day out of seven days for mock, sectional test and topic tests. On the off chance that you are showing up for IPMAT Rohtak, at that point attempt to comprehend 1-2 puzzles or LR sets every day upheld by regular topic tests and sectional tests.
4. Figuring out how to do computations intellectually will assist you with sparing time and solve questions quicker.
5. IPMAT 2020 is a test that tests you on both-subject information and time management skills. Writing mocks will assist you in dealing with your time and will likewise condition you to the last day’s paper and conditions. Practice both IPMAT Indore and IPMAT Rohtak mock at least once in at regular intervals.
6. This is a significant attempt in your planning. Make sure that you go through at least 3-4 hours subjectively analyzing each mock that you write. Reattempt the paper before taking a look at solutions. Analyze your qualities and shortcomings. This will assist you with understanding the sorts of questions that you ought to leave or how you can understand them thoroughly and overcome any issues in your preparation and the IPMAT cut-off.
7. Do not to wait that your boards will complete then to start your IPMAT planning. Plunge into IPMAT practice immediately so that during your boards you can keep IPMAT preparation aside without any stress. Likewise don’t hold on to cover your IPMAT syllabus before you begin taking mocks. Practice mocks and sectional tests consistently to keep your strategy and preparation on target.
Total seats for IPM
IIM Rohtak will have around 160 students for this program.
IPM Rohtak Eligibility
Students need to score at least 60% in Standard X or Senior Secondary Class and Standard XII or Higher Secondary Class or proportional assessments (relaxation of 5% for the applicants from SC/ST/PWD classification. They need to score 55% marks )
The maximum age limit is 20 years as on July 31, 2020
Reservation will be appropriate according to the Government of India rules after meeting the base qualification criteria.
Students, who are appearing up in Standard XII/HSC or equivalent by July 31, 2020, can likewise apply for the IPM program in IIM Rohtak. Such applicants are liable to meet the criteria as referenced previously.
Selection procedure for IPM
Interested candidates should fill the registration form that will assess the candidate’s presentation in academics as well as in extra-curricular exercises.
All the interested candidates have to appear in the IIM Rohtak’s IPM Aptitude Test that will look at the aptitude, logical thinking, and capability in English of the candidate.
IPM Aptitude test consists of the following sections
|Sections||Number of questions||Time duration of |
| Quantitative |
| Verbal |
| Logical |
All the questions in the IIM Rohtak IPM are multiple-choice questions with each question carrying 4 points. 1 negative mark for each wrong answer.
The shortlisted candidates have to appear for the Personal Interview round for which the bases are their admission form, scores in aptitude tests. The students are likewise decided on the bases of their academic performance, communication skills, and general awareness.
Application and Course Fees for IPM
The filing of the online application form for the IIM Rohtak IPM will start in the second week of April and the last date to submit the application form is the second week of May 2020. The fees for the IIM Rohtak IPM entrance test is Rs. 3,540/ –